6/26/2015

A wet morning glory with rain

My 6-year-old son got morning glory seeds from school last month.

My 4-year-old daughter and my husband planted them in a flower pot.

The flower of morning glory bloomed for the first time in this morning.

It is rainy season in Japan, and it was also rainning in this morning.

I was impressed to see the wet flower with rain.

It was so beautiful and lovely.



My husband also made a little rice paddy in our garden and planted seeds of rice last month.

His parents are farmer, so he asked them to send seeds and fertilizers for them.

They also sprouted and grew about 10cm.

We might be able to  harvest a bowl of raw rice in autumn.



Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ



No comments:

Post a Comment