6/15/2015

Back to my usual days

I finally finished the bookkeeping exam last Sunday.

I marked my answers referring to the answer breaking news which are announced in the websites by each qualification schools.

Maybe I could pass the exam.

The official result will be announced on next Monday, so I have to wait for a while.

Anyway, I had studied it since February so I am pretty confident that I will pass it.

I am so glad that finally I can free myself from studying those bookkeeping lessons.

But it is only a temporary respite for me because I have another things that I should study for my job.

I really want to have time to study English, but just a bit more patience.



My children were playing with Lego blocks together last night.

When they can play together nicely, it is helpful for me because I don't take my time to settle down their fight.

So I usually try not to disturb them when they already enjoyed with what they played.


"Look! We made our house with Lego."

My 4-year-old daughter told me.


The house was bigger than our real house with a dog and a car.

I found it interesting after seeing them built their dream house together.



Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ



No comments:

Post a Comment