3/25/2017

Considerate family

I have some topics that I wanted to write recently.

But unfortunately, it's hard for me to make time.

I can't write about them on time, but I would like to try to write them one by one before I forget them.


I went to work last Sunday.

A troublesome incident suddenly occurred, which we had to resolve before we could leave the office.

As a result, my coworker and I had to work overtime for 2 hours, but we couldn't solve the problem.

When I went to work, I told my husband that I will come home around 5pm, but I came home at 7pm.

I was so exhausted.

When I opened the entrance door of my house, my 6-year-old daughter came to me and said;

"Hi Mom, we are making dinner now!"

"Oh, you are trying it, are you? Wow, thank you!"

My husband and I were making dinner in the kitchen.

Then my 8-year-old son said;

"Look mom! I put all things away in the living room. It's clean, isn't it?"

I was surprised to see the tidy living room.

"Wow, I am glad! You did it by yourself. Thank you son!"

He looked happy.

My daughter told me:

"This is a special dish I cooked only for you.  Try it!"

She made an omelet for me.

She wrote "ありがとう (Thank you)" with ketchup on it.



I was really impressed to see it.

"How delicious! I am really happy. I'm sure you will make a good cook in the future!"

She was glad to hear that.

My husband cooked other dishes.

"Thank you, all of you help me a lot. I forgot how tired I was!"

I was really moved by their kindness.



Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!


10 comments:

  1. Hello:
    My wrote english is middle level and my Japanese is beginner, I'm sorry!
    This your topic is so cute, I like it alot.
    Thanks to share

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,thank you for visiting my blog.
      I'm glad you like this.
      Are you an English learner, too?
      Or are you learning Japanese?
      Let's try our best!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome!
      I studied a little of english at high school and University. I study now The Japanese language by myself, also its Culture.
      Yes! I'm sure

      Delete
    3. *Xavier - Your English is impressive :)

      Delete
    4. Thanks! You're very kind but I still have to learn something :)

      Delete
  2. Hello Kumi-san,

    Your life sounds very hectic. Your Daughters' cooking skills are very impressive, as are her writing skills. She is able to write in Hiragana with tomato sauce better than I am with pen and pencil :).

    I have not been so busy, so I have had time to read a new book on the Japanese language called "Human Japanese" on my Android tablet. It is a beginner/intermediate level Nihongo study type of book. Covering a little kanji, vocabulary and various simple grammar rules of the Japanese language.

    It is a fun enjoyable read.

    Here is a list of some of the issues found with the rest of your post:

    This line:
    I have some topics I want to write recently.

    Should be:
    I have had some topics I wanted to write about recently.

    Or:
    I have some topics that I wanted to write about recently.

    This line:
    I can't write them on time, but I would like to try to write them one by one before I forget them.

    Should be:
    I can't write about them on time, but I would like to try to write them one by one before I forget them.

    This line:
    A trouble suddenly occurred, and we had to resolve the problem until we left our office.

    Should be:
    A troublesome incident suddenly occurred, which we had to resolve before we could leave the office.

    This line:
    "Oh, you try it, don't you? Wow, thank you!"

    Should probably be:
    "Oh, you are trying, are you? Wow, thank you!"

    This line:
    "Wow, I am glad! You did it by yourself. Thank you my son!"

    Reason:
    The above sentence is correct but is more likely to be written as:

    "Wow, I am glad! You did it by yourself. Thank you son!"

    This line:
    "How delicious! I am really glad. I'm sure you will make a good cook in the future!"

    Should be:
    "How delicious! I am really happy. I'm sure you will make a good cook in the future!"

    This line:
    "Thank you, all of you help me a lot. I forget how tired I am!"

    Should be:
    "Thank you, all of you helped me a lot. I forgot how tired I was!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Terry!
      Thank you for the corrections.
      I corrected them.
      Recently, it is hard to make my own time.
      I wish I could finish housework more quickly, so that I would have time to learn English more.

      Delete
    2. Hi Kumi-san,

      So long as you don't stop practicing entirely you will keep improving. Are you still doing the Skype speaking lessons?

      Delete
    3. I take online lessons once or twice a week now. If I stop it, I am sure that I would forget what I learn, so I should make an effort to make time.

      Delete