2/17/2016

Koala's March

My 5-year-old daughter ate Koala's March for a snack yesterday afternoon.

It is a bite-sized cookie snack with chocolate made by Lotte corporation.

It is in the shape of a koala, and  a picture of a koala is drawn on the surface of each cookie.

It has various kinds of pictures of koala.

Since February is the entrance examination season, I bought the Koala's March which theme was "aim to pass the exam".

The koalas pictures drawn on the cookies were related to the exam.




My daughter liked the Hina doll koalas!

Actually Hina dolls are not related to the exam, but Girls Festival (March 3rd) is in the same season as the entrance exam, maybe that's why they were included in it.

Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click the button below and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kumi-san,

    Those Koala cookies looked amazing. I wish we had them here. I would not eat them because they are too cute. Your daughter must be looking forward to the Girl's Festival. It must be fun to get a reason to dress in nice kimono type dresses.

    Here is a list of some of the issues in the post:

    This line:
    My 5-year-old daughter ate Koala's March for snack yesterday afternoon.

    Should be:
    My 5-year-old daughter ate Koala's March for a snack yesterday afternoon.

    This line:
    It has various kinds of picture of koala.

    Should be:
    It has various kinds of pictures of koala.

    This line:
    Since February is the entrance examination season, I bought the Koala's march which theme was "aim to pass the exam".

    Should be:
    Since February is the entrance examination season, I bought the Koala's March whose theme was "aim to pass the exam".

    Reason: Koala's March is a trade mark and so generally is usually capitalized.

    This line:
    There were cookies which were drawn koalas related to the exam in it.

    Should be:
    The koalas pictures drawn on the cookies were related to the exam.

    This line:
    My daughter liked Hina doll koalas!

    Should be:
    My daughter liked the Hina doll koalas!

    This line:
    Actually Hina dolls are not related to the exam, but Girls Festival (March 3rd) is in the same season with the entrance exam, maybe that's why they were included in it.

    Should be:
    Actually Hina dolls are not related to the exam, but the Girls Festival (March 3rd) is in the same season as the entrance exam, maybe that's why they were included in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terry!
      I corrected them.
      I like it, too!
      Koala's March of strawberry chocolate taste is also good(^^)

      Delete