5/31/2015

The Beach in May!?

Since my 4-year-old daughter told me that she wanted to play in sand of the beach, my children and I went to the beach near my parent's house.

It is getting hotter and hotter recently, it is like summer though it is still at the end of May.

I expected that they would want to play in the sea not only playing in sand, so I told them to wear the swimsuits at home.

Just as I expected, they started to play in the little wave rather than playing in sand.

My 6-year-old son found a polycladida in the shallows and caught it using a bucket.

Since all of us saw it for the first time and nobody knew the name of it, we were curious about it and watching it for a while.

They were absorbed in playing around the beach.


I was able to relax lying on the beach and listening to the sound of the wave.

And it was the first time for me to go to the beach in May because the temperature in May is usually not enough warm to swim.

Isn't this also one of the effects of the global warming?


 
 
Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

No comments:

Post a Comment