9/05/2016

I highly recommend this Yoga app

I wrote about Yoga in my past post : http://a-o-j-m.blogspot.jp/search?q=yoga

I like doing Yoga very much.

Before I wrote that I bought the Yoga DVD and tried it.

It was for about 21 minutes.

The contents were really good, but 21 minutes was a little long for me, so I couldn't keep doing it.

I didn't exercise at all for a while.

But when I was suffering from the epidemic conjunctivitis, I realized that I need to exercise to stay fit.

I found the Yoga app called "Yoga studio" on internet.

The reputation of the app was quite good, so I bought it for my iPad for 450 yen even though I rarely paid app.

I will get straight to the point, it was really excellent and I highly recommend the Yoga studio.


1. It provides a lot of classes and I can download my favorite classes.

2. It includes a lot of short time classes, so I can keep doing it without difficulty.

3. It tracks my class history, it encourages me a lot.



4. The narration is spoken only in English, so it is good listening practice for me.


Even I could continue using it every day for 2 weeks.

I would like to keep doing it to stay fit and reduce my stress.


Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click the button below and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ



2 comments:

  1. Hello Kumi-san,

    Well done of continuing with your yoga practice. I hope that it will benefit you and that it will be something you keep on enjoying.

    Here is a list of some of the issues found in the rest of the post:

    This line:
    But when I was suffered from the epidemic conjunctivitis, I realized that I need to exercise to stay fit.

    Should be:
    But when I was suffering from the epidemic conjunctivitis, I realized that I need to exercise to stay fit.

    Or:
    But (when/while) I suffered from the epidemic conjunctivitis, I realized that I need to exercise to stay fit.

    This line:
    The reputation of the app was quite good, so I downloaded it to my iPad for 450 yen even though I rarely buy such a paid app.

    Should be:
    The reputation of the app was quite good, so I bought for my iPad for 450 yen even though I rarely paid apps.

    This line:
    I am going straight to the point, it was really excellent and I highly recommend the Yoga studio.

    Should be:
    I will get straight to the point, it was really excellent and I highly recommend the Yoga studio.

    Reason: The idiom "I will get (right to/straight to) the point" is common in English.

    Examples:
    If you let me get to the point I will explain.
    I can't wait so I will get to the point and give you this gift.
    I will get straight to the point and say that this movie is awful.

    This line:
    4. The narration is spoken only in English, so it is a good practice of listening for me.

    Should be:
    4. The narration is spoken only in English, so it is good listening practice for me.

    This line:
    Even I could continue it every day for 2 weeks.

    Should be:
    Even I could continue using it every day for 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Terry!
      Thank you for the corrections.

      Delete