9/01/2016

My 7-year-old son's masterpiece ~ GeGeGe no Kitaro~

My 7-year-old son drew a picture of GeGeGe no Kitaro (ゲゲゲの鬼太郎) at the children's house yesterday.

GeGeGe no Kitaro is the famous and popular manga written by Shigeru Mizuki.

It is old and I also liked watching the anime when I was a child.

My children love it TV very much.

He showed his drawings to me proudly.

"Look! They are Kitaro and Ittanmomen (一反木綿 / いったんもめん)."


He cut each of them and made them to be able to connect.

This Kitaro is made to be able to attack his enemy by one of his special moves called "Kaminokebari (髪の毛針)".



 I was impressed with his idea.

I want him to try drawing and making something like this.

I believe creating something will grow children's creativity and imagination.


Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click the button below and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ




1 comment:

  1. Hello Kumi-san,

    That manga looks really fun. I did a Google Image search and the images it returned looked fun. We don't have comics like that here unfortunately.

    Here is a list of some of the other issues found in the rest of the post:

    This line:
    My 7-year-old son drew a picture of GeGeGe no Kitaro (ゲゲゲの鬼太郎) at the children's house yesterday.

    Question: Just out of curiosity what does ゲゲゲ mean in this context? Looks like a very cool manga by the way :)

    This line:
    GeGeGe no Kitaro is the famous and popular manga written by Shigeru Mizuki.

    Should be:
    GeGeGe no Kitaro is a famous and popular manga written by Shigeru Mizuki.

    This line:
    My children love it TV very much.

    Should be:
    My children love watching it on TV very much.

    This line:
    He cut each of them and made them to be able to connect.

    Should be:
    He cutout each of them and made them to be able to connect.

    This line:
    This Kitaro is made to be able to attack his enemy by one of his special moves called "Kaminokebari (髪の毛針)".

    Should be:
    This Kitaro is made to be able to attack his enemy (using/with) one of his special moves called "Kaminokebari (髪の毛針)".

    This line:
    I believe creating something will grow children's creativity and imagination.

    Should be:
    I believe creating things will grow children's creativity and imagination.

    ReplyDelete