7/12/2016

A fever again

My 7-year-old son recovered from his cold and went to school yesterday.

But he had still sore throat, so I told him to take medicines.

After we took a bath last night, my son told me:

"I had a stomach ache."

"Really?"

I said and touched his belly, it was hot.

"Oh, do you have a fever again?"

I took his temperature, it was 38.3 degrees Celsius (100.94 Fahrenheit).

"Oh my goodness! You have not recovered the cold yet. Let's go to bed right now."

He fell asleep soon.

It was hot and humid yesterday.

People tend to get tired easily and catch a cold at the change of the seasons.
He talked about Karate practice trip to us a lot while having dinner.

I realized that he really enjoyed the trip, but it made him exhausted, too.

I really hope that he will recover it soon and get through the hot summer.




Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click the button below and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

           
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kumi-san,

    It sounds as if your son had a fun time at Karate camp, though it seems to have taken its toll on him in terms of him having a cold.

    This line:
    He talked about Karate practice trip to us a lot while having dinner.

    Should be:
    He talked about (the/his) Karate practice trip to us a lot while having dinner.

    This line:
    I really hope that he will recover it soon and get through the hot summer.

    Should be:
    I really hope that he will recover soon and get through the hot summer.

    Reason: Removed word "it" as it was not needed.

    ReplyDelete