1/17/2015

Exciting kite-flying!

Our family went to the park near our house yesterday.

It was so funny that my husband was so excited to fly a kite more than our children that he didn't play with his children though my 6-year-old son asked him "Dad! push my back!" while he was riding on a swing.

He said, "It was so fun! It's been a long time since the last time I flew kites. I wanted to fly it higher!"

He was like a little boy.

Unfortunately my children couldn't fly a kite well because the park was a little small to fly a kite, so it  required the skills.

It was windy and cold yesterday, so the blue sky was very beautiful.

 
 
 
Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
人気ブログランキングへ 



No comments:

Post a Comment