2/07/2015

It's OK sometimes!

I took my children to the hair salon yesterday evening.

Since my husband went out for dinner with his buiness partner and would spend a night at the "ryokan (a hotel with a hot spring) yesterday, I decided to eat out with my children.

Recently, we tried not to eat out to save money because we spent a lot money for our trip to Guam.

( Past entry of our Guam trip : http://a-o-j-m.blogspot.jp/2014/12/we-couldnt-speak-in-english-in-guam.html )

But I thought it is OK sometimes.

We went to Ramen restaurant near our house.

I ate ramen with a sticky sauce and topped with vegetables.

It was yummy!



Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
人気ブログランキングへ 

No comments:

Post a Comment