1/19/2016

It is snowing!

My 5-year-old daughter told me last night:

"We poured water into some small empty plastic containers and placed them on the balcony at the nursery school!"

"Maybe the weather forecast said that maybe it will snow tomorrow and the water will freeze in the early morning?"

"Yes! It is not winter if it will not snow! If it will snow tomorrow, we will be able to play with snow!"

My 7-year-old son also said:

"We also did it at school."

"If it snows tomorrow, I can soon find out when I wake up in the morning.
 Whenever it snows, it is silent, and very bright outside."

"I am looking forward to tomorrow!"

They said.

It snows about two or three times a year around here, so it is rare to play with snow for children.

When I woke up this morning and saw the entrance door, it looked white.

I opened the window of the living room, it was snowing!

It is still snowing now.

My children will be happy to see it.


Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ


3 comments:

  1. Hello Kumi-san,

    Another interesting post. I liked snow when I was a child though mostly just the way it looked rather than getting cold playing with it. It seems according to my Google+ stream that a lot of people in Japan got snow. As there a lot of pictures of snowmen being built.

    Here is a list of some of the issues found with the article:

    This line:
    My 5-year-old daughter told me last evening:

    Should be:
    My 5-year-old daughter told me (last night/the previous evening):

    This line:
    "Maybe the weather forecast said it will be snowing tomorrow and the water will freeze in the early morning?"

    Should be:
    "The weather forecast said that maybe it will snow tomorrow and the water will freeze in the early morning?"

    This line:
    "If it will snow tomorrow, I can find out it soon whether it is snowing or not when I wake up in the morning.

    Should be:
    "If it snows tomorrow, I can soon find out when I wake up in the morning.

    This line:
    "I am looking forward to coming tomorrow!"

    Should be:
    "I am looking forward to (tomorrow/the coming day)!"

    This line:
    It snows about twice or three times a year around here, so it is rare to play with snow for children.

    Should be:
    It snows about two or three times a year around here, so it is rare for children to play with snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Terry.
      I am always grateful to you.I corrected them.
      Do you have much snow in your country?

      Delete
  2. It only generally snows around December/January. And even then it does not snow very often.

    ReplyDelete