1/20/2016

Snowball fight

It snowed in the early morning yesterday and the snow had already piled up about 10cm when my children woke up at 7am.

I opened the sliding shutter of the bedroom and said:

"Good morning! Look at outside. We are in the snow country!"



They who usually can't wake up at once jumped out of bed and looked outside.

"Wow!! Pure white!"

Thanks to the snow, they got up earlier than usual.



Before I took my 5-year-old daughter to the nursery school, I removed the snow which had piled on my car.

And I threw it to my daughter.

She was excited and threw the snow back to me.

We enjoyed the snowball fight for a while.

Then one of our neighbors who was removing the snow on his car called my daughter:

"Come on and look at it!"

He made a snowman for her.

"Wow! He made Olaf!"

Since we enjoyed the snow too much, my daughter was almost late for the nursery school.

Maybe even adults might be able to go back to the innocent times of childhood if we can enjoy playing in the snow.

I thought it was really good for me because I had a day off yesterday and I had enough time to enjoy playing with my daughter in the morning.




I went shopping in the afternoon.

The snow was already started to melt, but it still remained in the places where there was no sunshine.

When my 7-year-old son came back from school, I told him:

"I bought two snacks. You told me that you need some boxes in the art class, so I chose them."



"Thank you!"

Needless to say that I bought them not only for him but also for me.

I love chocolate pie!



Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

4 comments:

  1. Hello Kumi-san,

    We have something very similar to the Choco pie here called wagon wheels. I don't eat them any more but I remember eating them when I was a child.

    https://www.burtonsbiscuits.com/our-brands/wagon-wheels/

    Here is a list of some of the issues found in the article:

    This line:
    They who usually can't wake up at once jumped out of bed and looked at outside.

    Should be:
    They who usually can't wake up at once jumped out of bed and looked outside.
    "Wow!! Pure white!"

    This line:
    Thanks to the snow, they could get up earlier than usual.

    Should be:
    Thanks to the snow, they got up earlier than usual.

    This line:
    Before I took my 5-year-old daughter to the nursery school, I removed the snow which piled on my car.

    Should be:
    Before I took my 5-year-old daughter to the nursery school, I removed the snow which had piled up on my car.

    This line:
    And I threw them to my daughter.

    Should be:
    And I threw it to my daughter.

    This line:
    She was excited and threw back the snow to me.

    Should be:
    She was excited and threw back the snow back to me.

    This line:
    Then one of our neighbor who was removing the snow on his car called my daughter:

    Should be:
    Then one of our neighbors who was removing the snow on his car called my daughter:

    This line:
    Since we enjoyed with snow too much, my daughter was almost late for the nursery school.

    Should be:
    Since we enjoyed the snow too much, my daughter was almost late for the nursery school.

    This line:
    Maybe even adults might be able to go back to the innocent childhood if we enjoy playing in the snow.

    Should be:
    Maybe even adults might be able to go back to the innocent times ofchildhood if we can enjoy playing in the snow.

    This line:
    I thought it was really good for me because I had a day off yesterday and I had enough time to enjoy playing with my daughter in the morning.

    Should be:
    I thought it was really good for me because I had a day off yesterday and I had enough time to enjoy playing with my daughter in the morning.

    This line:
    The snow was already melted, but it still remained the place where didn't get sunshine.

    Should be:
    The snow had already started to melt, but it still remained in places where there was no sunshine.

    This line:
    It is needless to say that I bought them not only for him but also for me.

    Should be:
    Needless to say I bought them not only for him but also for me.

    This line:
    I love the chocolate pie!

    Should be:
    I love chocolate pie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terry!
      The choco pie on the link is very similar to the one I posted.
      It looks delicious!
      Why don't you eat them any more?
      In my case, I will not be able to stop eating it from now on(^^).

      Delete
  2. Hi Kumi-san,

    I tend not to eat chocolate or other sticky confectionery anymore to keep my teeth and my dentist happy. Also it is an easy way for me to control my weight. Though I make exceptions when it is near christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Terry.

      I want to be like you!
      I also have to keep fit, but I can't control it at all!

      Delete