10/24/2014

Doraemon speaks in English!

I borrow some picture books for my children at the library once in two weeks.

My aim is to read more than 100 books a year for my children.

We have been achieving this aim for nearly 3 years because we like to read picture books very much.


Last week, I borrowed the "manga" books of "Doraemon" at the library.

"Doraemon" is one of the most famous and popular animation character in Japan since I was a baby.

These books were published for Japanese people who are learning English and these could also be used as teaching materials for English.

"Doraemon" speaks in English but Japanese translation are also written in the book.

Moral lessons that are written in English, and are explained in Japanese could be found at the end of the books.
 
These are very interesting for me!


I heard on the news that "Doraemon"  started  being broadcasted in America in this summer.

The news said that some bilateral cultural differences in "Doraemon" were revised.

Actually I don't think this is a good idea.

I think that it is better not to correct the cultural differences because they are the most interesting things.


If you enjoy this article, please click these buttons and vote me!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ にほんブログ村 英語ブログ やり直し英語へ



No comments:

Post a Comment