1/30/2015

Applying for the clubs for after school activities for children

I went to the city office yesterday to apply for after school activities club for children for my 6-year-old son

I feel troublesome when I fill out such kind of the application form but I had to do it.

He will enter the elementary school in April.

Since I work, he will stay at the children's center after he finishes school and during the spring, summer, and winter vacation.

I assume that we may be qualified to join the club.

When the elementary doesn't provide their school lunch, I will have to prepare his lunch box.

As of now, he can have the school lunch as he goes to school everyday, I guess I will be busier than now when my son will be in elementary grade.

My concern is that I hope he will be used to his new environment as he enters grade school in the next school opening.




Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
人気ブログランキングへ 

No comments:

Post a Comment