1/25/2015

Happy Wedding Party!

I attended my friend's wedding ceremony yesterday.

Seeing their happy smile, I felt happy and recalled my wedding ceremony.
The groom and bride must be happy that many people came to their ceremony to cerebrate with them.

I was also able to see my friends who were in the same high school, so we enjoyed talking very much.

Yesterday was blessed by the weather, they started the new life.

I wished their happiness from the bottom of my heart.


They did "kagami-biraki" in their wedding party.

It is sometimes performed in joyful events like wedding party, the championship party of Sumo and so on.

The groom and bride cracked by the gavel to open the wooden cask filled with "sake (Japanese alchol) " .




Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
人気ブログランキングへ 

No comments:

Post a Comment