1/14/2015

Hand made scarf by my son

My 6-year-old son knitted a scarf at the nursery school for about 2 weeks.



All students in his class tried this task.

I don't know how to knit, but he told me that he didn't use a hook.

I asked his teacher about it.

She answered that he made it by using a simple device made of a milk pack and disposable chopsticks.

Anyway I was so surprised that he could knit it by himself!


He gave it to his 4-year-old daughter.

She was so glad to get it and said, "How pretty!"

But he seemed to change his mind to look at her being happy and told her, "After all, it's mine!"

She was so surprised to hear that and started crying.

Needless to say, I had trouble with stopping their fight.


Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
人気ブログランキングへ 

No comments:

Post a Comment