1/29/2015

Dancing night!

I had learned the Electone since I was 4 years old but I stopped learning before I started working.

So I can play it with appropriate accompaniment if I listen a easy song a few times.

I wanted to play "Over the Rainbow" by the Electone for my 6-year-old son because his class will act the "Wonderful Wizard of Oz"at the recital which will be held on February.

After I played it, I wanted to search the song at the website.

Electone can connect the internet and we can search the musical scores and datas of timbre and rhythm at the website.

It is awsome that we can listen to sample sounds and arrangements of the part of songs for free.

I searched "Over the Rainbow" but I was not able to find it.

But instead of it, I found my favorite proffesional Electone player's performance data, so we listened to it.

It was "Friend like me" from Aladdin (Disney film).

Since it was up-tempo and upbeat number, I couldn't help dancing.

Then my 4-year-old daughter also started dancing imitating me, and my son also joined us.

We just made it up as I go, but it was very fun!

We enjoyed unexpected dancing very much.


Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
人気ブログランキングへ 

No comments:

Post a Comment