12/26/2014

Amazake ~ sweet drink made from fermented rice ~

My mother in low sent us "Amazake" which was made by her last week.

It is a sweet drink made from fermented rice.

It includes a kanji of "sake"(alcohol) in Japanese letters, but it is not classified as alcohol ( though it includes just a little alcohol).


"Amazake" is very nutritious.

Because its nutrient composition is almost same with intravenous feeding, so the "Amazake" is called "drip to drink".

And it also includes many vitamins, so it is good for keeping beauty.

When I was a pregnant, I had a craving for sweets.

So I could satisfy my desire with drinking "Amazake" instead of eating chocolate.


Furthermore, it warms us.

"Amazake" is my best winter drink.




Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
人気ブログランキングへ 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment