12/07/2014

I made New Year's Cards!

I made new year's cards using computer yesterday.

According to oriental zodiac, next year is the year of the sheep.

When we make a draft of the New Year's card, we usually use the illustrations of the zodiac of the year or lucky items like Mt.Fuji, pine, bamboo, plum, seven deities of good luck, and so on.

I will write comments to my relatives, friends, and people to whom I am indebted.

Nowadays, we usually contact our friends through email, but I think that the greetings with the New Year's card are indispensable.

Japanese new year's postcards have lottery numbers at bottom of them, and the lottery is held during January every year.

Prizes for the next year are 10,000 yen for the first prizelocal specialties packages for the second prize, stamp sheets for the third prize.

I look forward to it every year!

 


Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
人気ブログランキングへ 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment