10/19/2015

Rest in Peace

I wrote that I bought a male and female Japanese rhinoceros beetles for my children at the ceramic festival in August. 

→ (past post : http://a-o-j-m.blogspot.jp/2015/08/new-members-of-our-family.html )

When I saw them last night, the female beetle was upside down.

I thought it was already dead.

I said to my children,

"Come on! The female might be dead!"

My children came to me and my 6-year-old son took it in his hand.

"It doesn't move. It is dead."

He said.

In fact, we had already expected that they would die soon because it is getting cooler here in Japan.

Finally the time had come.

My 5-year-old daughter said,

"Poor beetle!"

"Let's bury it in the ground tomorrow."  I told them.

Then right after that, they went to the next room and started playing.

I was surprised at them because they were not very sad with the death of their pet than I expected.

I wondered how they can learn the importance of life.


  

Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment