10/21/2015

The future 30 years later ~ from my favorite movie ~

Oct. 21, 2015 is the day which Marty Mcfly made a time travel with DeLorean in the famous movie "Back to the Future 2 ".

When I found the hot searching keyword at the portal site yesterday, I was so glad because it is my favorite movie.

I watched this movie on TV when I was a high school student.

It was extremely interesting for me, so I was in stitches the whole movie.

2 and 3 were also very interesting.

I guessed how the future would be, like in the movie.

I bought books of these movie, which included all lines.

I practised reading while watching the movie many times.

I could know the new slangs like "Great Scott!" , "Are you chicken?".

Back to the future series were one of the biggest reason why I had a big interest in English.




Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment