11/11/2015

Draemon's pocket

My 6-year-old son made a "Doraemon pocket" before.

(Doraemon is one of the most popular anime in Japan.)

According to him, there are a lot of secret tools in the pocket.

He likes it and treasures it very much.

But he sometimes leave them on the floor, so I regard them as garbage, and almost throw them away.

I asked him yesterday,

"Are all of them your treasure? For example, the deflated balloons, too short pencil which can't write, the lid of milk bottle, a bell with no string, your drawing..."

"Yeah. All of them are my treasures. Don't throw them away!"

I wonder how long I have to keep them.

He made the white pocket, and my 5-year-old daughter made the black one.

I am always struggling with how to keep their masterpieces.


 
 
Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment