11/12/2015

Baked sweet potato

I bought sweet potatos at the unmanned sale stand near my house two days ago.

→ ( I wrote about the unmanned sale stand in my past entry :http://a-o-j-m.blogspot.jp/2014/11/japanese-conscience-unmanned-sale-stand.html )

Sweet potatoes are one of the flavors of autumn in Japan.

My children like sweet potatoes, so we looked forward to buying them from the stand.


After we came home, I asked my children,

"Do you want to eat baked sweet potatoes?"

"Yeah. I want to eat!"

I baked them by microwave oven.

It took about 20 minutes.

"Smells good!"

My 5-year-old daughter said.

She likes sweet potatoes very much.

"Come and get it!"

I told them.

They, who always would not come at dinner time, came in hurry.

"I want to eat the biggest one!"

She said.

"I am going to give you this. It is the biggest, right?"

She seemed to be satisfied with it.

"Itadakimasu! (Let's eat!)"

"Oh, it's hot! But sweet! Yummy"

It is better than snack.

It contains carbohydrates, dietary fiber, vitamins, potassium, minerals.

I would like to get them again if I find they are sold at the unmanned sale stand.

Why don't I get them at the supermarket?

Of course I can buy them at the supermarket, but it is expensive.

The unmanned sale stand is the best place to get them for me.


 
Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment