11/04/2015

Esoteric love letter

I told my children after we finished dinner yesterday,

"Let's get started! If I finish housework early, I can have time to study English!"

Then my 6-year-old son started doing his homework, and my 5-year-old daughter started writing Hiragana ( a kind of the Japanese letters).



I thought that she is very unique because she used a green pencil for her practise.

She gave me a letter which she wrote at the nursery school yesterday.

It was like a love letter to me, but it was very esoterice like a cryptogram and difficult to read though I am a Japanese.




She wrote like this,

"Dear dad and mom. I love both of you very much. But I love mom the most. I love love love love love you the most!!"

There were a lot of mistakes in her letter, but I didn't tell her about it.

I only said,

"Thank you! I am very happy to read your letter. You did a great job!"

She seemed to be satisfied to hear my words.


After we took a bath, my daughter started reading a picture book written in a plain Japanese.

I was so surprised that she could read it easily.

"When could you read the book?"

I asked her.

"I can read a book!"

She answered.

Actually, I have not taught Hiragana and Katakana to her before.

But she learned them by herself, and sometimes her brother taught her strictly.

I realized that children can remember what they are interested in easily.

I think it is important for parents to entice children to have interet to something.


Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment