11/10/2015

How important review is

I practised English using Duolingo last night.

It is the website where you can study a lot of different languages.

I can practice translating English into Japanese and vice versa.

I can do read aloud and grammar test by answering the questions.

The questions are separated by the different rules of grammar.

After I finish a section, my memory of it reduces over time.

We can practise many times how to strengthen our memory.



I told my 6-year-old son who already finished his homework,

"I envy you! You have a lot of time to study, and you can remember everything easily.

Furthermore you don't forget it after a while.

In my case, I don't have much time to study whenever I want so I need an effort to make my studying time.

And I forget what I had remembered soon.

I need to review many times.

You are in the best time to study.

Don't waste it.
If you have something to try, try it now!

We realize the importance of the youth after we grow up."

He was listening to me like his lost.



When I was a college student, I liked travelling but I didn't have money because I did it too much.

But my mother told me,

"You can go if you want to go. If you don't have money, you can make money by working. You should do what you want to do while you can do it."

I really understand her words now.

I told my mother about what she said before, but she completely forgot about it.

She said,

"Did I tell you such a thing?"

This is it.

When we get old, we forget easily.

I realized that it is important to review and not to forget.




Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment