1/22/2016

Clumsy mom and son

Since he had the flu and they didn't offer the class during the New Year's vacation, my 7-year-old son went to the Karate practice for the first time in a month yesterday evening.

I always help him to put on his Karate uniform, but it is difficult for me to tie the obi (belt).

They offered us a handout which includes an explanation with photos showing how to tie the obi and I always refer to it when I tie it.

But I am not able to tie it well even now.

"What't the next step?"

"Mom, are you sure about this?"

"Wait a minute.... I am done! Maybe.. "

I almost forgot how to tie it yesterday.

"Oh! Loot at the time! Let's go!"

Before they started practice, the teacher looked at my son's obi and he retied it.

"Oh, I tied it in the wrong way again.."

The teacher told my son that he should tie it by himself.

 But I think it is still difficult for him to tie it by himself because he is also clumsy like me!



Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kumi-san,

    I always found tying a tie very difficult when I was younger, I still have to occasionally think about how to do it when I have to wear one now.

    Here are some of the issues found with the post:

    This line:
    They offered us a handout which includes the explanation with photos how to tie the obi and I always refer to it when I tie it.

    Should be:
    They offered us a handout which includes an explanation with photos showing how to tie the obi and I always refer to it when I tie it.

    This line:
    "What? What am I going to do for the next?"

    Should be:
    "What's the next step?"

    This line:
    I almost forgot how to tie it especially yesterday.

    Should be:
    I almost forgot how to tie it yesterday.

    This line:
    Before they started practise, the teacher looked at my son's obi and he retied it.

    Should be:
    Before they started practice, the teacher looked at my son's obi and he retied it.

    ReplyDelete