1/04/2016

My recommended sightseeing spot ~ the latest AEON mall ~

My family went to my parents house to pick up something I forgot to bring yesterday afternoon.

Then we went to AEON mall in Tokoname which was opened last December for the first time.

It is near the Chubu international airport (Centrair) and there is a free shuttle bus from the airport to the AEON mall.

I thought this AEON mall is quite different from other normal AEON malls.

It is completely for foreign tourists.

There are several tax-free shops and souvenir shops where you can find many things made in Japan like snacks, clothes, even cars!

You can see some typical Japanese scenes.

Fortunately, my hometown Tokoname-city is often represented elsewhere in the mall.


This Lucky Cat is the biggest in the world.

Tokoname city is famous for its pottery, and one of the most famous  areas for the production of Lucky Cats in Japan.


You can buy various kinds of Lucky Cat!



The big decorated lantern is at one of the entrances of the mall.

There are not only many shops but also several entertainment spots.

My 5-year-old daughter and I enjoyed ice skating outside the mall!



My 7-year-old son and my husband enjoyed kart racing!


There were a lot of foreign tourists and they were enjoying these entertainment activities.

Besides these, we can enjoy field athletics, cycle rental, Onsen, and so on.

I heard that they would change some attractions depending on the season.

It is located near the sea, so you can walk around the mall and you will see beautiful views all around.

 
The illuminations were very beautiful!
 
Since we went there in the evening, it was not as crowded as I expected.
 
We had a very fun time there.
 
If you come to Chubu international airport and you want to go shopping, I would recommend a visit.
 
You will surely enjoy it!
 
Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

 

4 comments:

  1. Hello Kumi-san,

    Interesting post. We don't have AEON malls here, they sound like very exciting places to go. Our airports in England are very annoying places.

    This line:
    Then we went to AEON mall Tokoname which was opened last December for the first time.

    Should be:
    Then we went to AEON mall in Tokoname which was opened last December for the first time.

    This line:
    It is near the Chubu international airport (Centrair) and there is a free shuttle bus from the airport to the AEON mall Tokoname.

    Should be:
    It is near the Chubu international airport (Centrair) and there is a free shuttle bus from the airport to the AEON mall.

    Reason: Repetition removal.

    This line:
    You can see some typical Japanese sceneries.

    Should be:
    You can see some typical Japanese scenes.

    This line:
    Fortunately, my hometown Tokoname-city is often introduced everywhere in the mall.

    Should be:
    Fortunately, my hometown Tokoname-city is often represented elsewhere in the mall.

    This line:
    This Lucky Cat is the biggest of the world.

    Should be:
    This Lucky Cat is the biggest in the world.

    This line:
    Tokoname city is famous for its pottery, and one of the most famous producing areas of Lucky Cat in Japan.

    Should be:
    Tokoname city is famous for its pottery, and one of the most famous areas for the production of Lucky Cats in Japan.


    This line:
    The big lantern is decorated at one of the entrance of the mall.

    Should be:
    The big decorated lantern is at one of the entrances of the mall.

    This line:
    My 5-year-old daughter and I enjoyed ice skating at outside the mall!

    Should be:
    My 5-year-old daughter and I enjoyed ice skating outside the mall!

    This line:
    Besides these, we can enjoy field athletics, rental cycling, Onsen, and so on.

    Should be:
    Besides these, we can enjoy field athletics, cycle rental, Onsen, and so on.

    This line:
    I heard that they would change some attractions by seasons.

    Should be:
    I heard that they would change some attractions depending on the season.

    This line:
    It is located near the sea, so you can walk around the mall and you will see beautiful views around there.

    Should be:
    It is located near the sea, so you can walk around the mall and you will see beautiful views all around.

    This line:
    The illumination was very beautiful!

    Should be:
    The illuminations were very beautiful!

    Reason: There is more than one lighted structure so it is more often said as illuminations.

    This line:
    Since we went there in the evening, it was not so crowded than I expected.

    Should be:
    Since we went there in the evening, it was not as crowded as I expected.

    This line:
    If you come to Chubu international airport and you want to go shopping, I will recommend to visit there.

    Should be:
    If you come to Chubu international airport and you want to go shopping, I would recommend a visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Terry!
      Thank you for your corrections!
      I am not good at making sentences using the comparative degree like:

      it was not as crowded as I expected.

      It was a good example sentence for me.

      Thank you so much!

      Delete