10/07/2015

The first anniversary

My blog finally marked its first anniversary on October 4!

(To be honest,  I completely forgot about it on that day.)

Thanks to everyone who visited this blog, I could keep writing for one year.

Needless to say, I am grateful to the Aim talk teachers.

They helped me a lot.

I started this blog to improve my English skills.

But now, it is not only for my English studies but also became my real diary.

I can remember my ordinary life by writing this blog.

I will keep writing on this blog from now on.

And I hope I will be able to speak English more fluently someday!





Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ


No comments:

Post a Comment