10/13/2015

Win a prize

We came home yesterday's evening and I checked the post in front of our house, I found an envelope sent to my 6-year-old son.

It was unusual for him to get a letter, and it was from a restaurant where our family had lunch before.

"Can I open the letter?"

I asked him, and opened it.

It said,

"Thank you for applying for our prize. After a careful drawing, you won the prize."

Three colored pen highlighters were enclosed in it.

I completely forgot that I applied for the quiz lottery by his and my daughter's name at the restaurant  before.

"You won the prize! You got three colored pen highlighters!"

My son was so glad to hear that.

"I envy you! I also wanted to win the prize!"

My 5-year-old daughter was about to cry.

He said,

"Please hide it from her. I don't want her to use it before I use."

It was funny for me because my daughter often uses his belongings and breaks them.


I had won the prize of Taiwan Trip pair four days invitation at TV Sweepstakes.

I could go to Taiwan for free with my mother 10 years ago.

In fact, I think to try to apply for lottery is important to win the prize.




Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ



No comments:

Post a Comment