11/16/2014

Autumn leaves are beautiful!

I went to the park with my family yesterday.

There were a lot of trees in the park, the autumn leaves were very beautiful!



My 4-year-old daughter was able to stand on the swing!



When I was an elementary school student, I had fallen down from the swing and got a crack in the bone of my wrist.

When I watch over my children getting on the swing, I sometimes remember the bad incident and I worry about them.


She started playing with the boy who seem to be like her age.

She is good at making friends, she is very optimistic.


As for my 5-year-old son, he became a little pesmistic when he felt sleepy and hungry.

He told me, "I finished the all playground equipments. I want to go home!"

My husband and I decided to go to a steak restaurant near the park for lunch.

My son complained to me, "I wanted to eat Chinese style fried rice than steaks!"

We rarely have an opportunity to eat steaks because it is expensive, so we didn't change our decision.


After all, my son enjoyed having a special lunch for kids.

This photo below is a steak which my husband ordered.


We spent too much money for lunch, but we enjoyed it.

It's OK sometimes, isn't it? ( I often persuaded myself.)



Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!

I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
人気ブログランキングへ 


No comments:

Post a Comment