8/04/2015

Terrible Nightmare

My 5-year-old daughter's voice woke me in midnight.

She sometimes cries in midnight because she wants to go to the bathroom, so I need to assist
her going there.

She asked me crying,

"Do I have a bad tooth?"

"No, you don't. You dreamed that you had a bad tooth, did you?"

"Yeah."

She answered.

I hugged her saying "You wash your teeth every day, don't you? It's OK. Let's go to bed."

She went back to bed and fell asleep soon.

She sometimes confused between the real events and the things that happened in her dreams.

She's still very young and cannot understand a lot of things, yet she is truly adorable.




Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

No comments:

Post a Comment