8/21/2015

Thanks to their favorite anime

My children's favorite animes are broadcasted every Friday evening.

First, "Youkai Watch" is broadcasted from 6:30 to 7:00pm.

Next, "Doraemon" is broadcasted from 7:00 to 7:30pm.

Last, "Kureyon Shin-chan" is broadcasted from 7:30 to 8:00pm.

I usually show them TV with less than one hour a day on weekdays.

Because my 6-year-old son has to do his homework every day, and they need to practise playing the Electone.

 (They go to children's music school every Saturday. The Electone is an electric organ and is a registered trademark of Yamaha Corporation.).

They want to play together and want to draw pictures.

That's why they had better not spend much time only for watching TV.

But it is except Friday.

Friday is special day for them.

They don't have to do homework and practise Electone.

They look forward to watching their favorite anime on TV.

They are absorbed in watching these programs without moving like dolls.


It means I can have free time during the time.

Friday is special not only for them but also for me.

I sometimes watch Doraemon with them, but actually I don't like Youkai Watch and Kureyon Shin-chan very much.

So I took an online English conversation lesson at 6:30pm yesterday and I surfed on the net after that.

Net-surfing sometimes wastes my time, but I sometimes want to spend my time for it.

The meaningless time is necessary for me to relax and to be freed from busy time.

They enjoyed watching their favorite anime, and I enjoyed my precious free time!


 
Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ


 

No comments:

Post a Comment