12/15/2015

Daikon-chan and Ninjin-chan

My 5-year-old daughter drew a picture of the Japanese radish which I bought 2 days ago.

( My entry from yesterday : http://a-o-j-m.blogspot.jp/2015/12/having-vegetables-sale.html )

According to her, the Japanese radish is a boy and he has a girlfriend.

He also has friends who are carrots.

They seem like boys!

I was so impressed with her imagination!

This is her drawing.

Well done!

 
 
Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

 
 


3 comments:

  1. Hello Kumi-san,

    Another fun article, your daughter must be very fond of radish. I like them but only when they are very hot/spicy.

    Here is the list of small issues I found in the post:

    This line:
    My 5-year-old daughter drew a picture of Japanese radish which I bought 2 days ago.

    Should be:
    My 5-year-old daughter drew a picture of the Japanese radish which I bought 2 days ago.

    This line:
    ( My yesterday's entry : http://a-o-j-m.blogspot.jp/2015/12/having-vegetables-sale.html )

    Should be:
    ( My entry from yesterday : http://a-o-j-m.blogspot.jp/2015/12/having-vegetables-sale.html )

    This line:
    He also has friends of carrot.

    Should be:
    He also has friends who are carrots.

    This line:
    They seem boys!

    Should be:
    They seem like boys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terry.

      I didn't know the expression of "seem like".
      I haven't used them together:
      It is like a boy.
      It seems a boy.

      Your corrections always give me something to improve.
      Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. You could also have used:

    They look similar/closer to boys to me.

    If seems like is not clear.

    ReplyDelete